Metrology and testing
To ensure manufacturing the quality stability and the quality control of sold products, there are established necessary dimensional and metallography test laboratories and production measuring centres for precise measuring created in our company, where are carried out especially:
- ensuring the connection of gauges with the national reference standards of the length and hardness measures
- calibration of used operational reference standards, gauges and instruments in the production and control process
- precision measurement performance for lengths, shapes, angles, roughness, circularity, corrugation, planeness and other parameters of internal geometry of bearing rings, roller bodies and other bearing components
- supervising of the production process and respecting the technological and control procedures – carrying out precision measurements and issuing protocols for preparation of first samples according to requirements of our customers and according to the VDA2 (PPF) and ISO 9000 (PPAP) standards
- issuing quality documents for delivered shipments according to the STN EN 10204:2005 standard and customer requirements
- analysis of chemical composition of raw material, microscopic evaluation of metallography structure and micro-purity after heat treatment and hardness of raw material and input components of bearings
- bearings operation verification by measuring of their vibration level with the state-of-the-art three-band devices
- bearing lifetime tests (basic dynamical bearing capacity, rated rotational frequency, friction torque, lubricant leakage) according to internal needs or customer requirements
- technical support in the field of metrology, precision measurement, metallography, tests and analysis of problems and defects of products accrued during the use.
For constant and stable ensuring of quality of our bearings, we use other external independent inspection organizations to provide control of purchased components and supervising of production processes of our sub-supplier, if necessary.
We use instrumentation and measurement technology of leading world manufacturers:
AMETEK (Taylor Hobson Form Talysurf PGI820, Taylor Hobson TALYROND 73 Spectrocheck), MITUTOYO (SVC3000 contoured, LH-600E), Neophot, Olympus, Mahr, STRUERS (N4C), Societé Genevoise (SIP420M), AQUASTYL (durometers and instruments IL100 and IL200R for checking bearings vibration level), Hangzhou BearingsTest and Research Center (instruments BVT1, BVT5, BVT6 and BVT8 for checking bearings vibration test and ABLT-2 stations for bearing service life testing).